Buy Makeup Geek Products!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Constance Carroll Nail Polishes!

I have never wrote any cosmetics reviews before but I have been following those kinds of articles and videos for quite a while since I am a fan of cosmetics my self.
This time I was inspired by one of the gurus on youtube as she asked what is your favorite nail polish color for the fall..
Usually I am a fan of nude colors, pinks and reds.. This time I thought I will try something new.. I saw these amazingly cheap nail polishes in shades that I have never tried before and thought why not give it a try I won't loose a thing.. If I don't like them at least I won't feel bad about the money I spent!I got those for 500 fils which is less than a pound.. I have them on for three days no.. no chips or scratches and the colors are totally LOVE!!
They are constance carroll English brand in Empire and Royal Blue which looks like this:

That is how Empire looks on my little finger:


If you try the colors and liked them or dislike them do let me know..

No comments: